Monday, March 16, 2009

Forex Ambush 2.0 Review - Taking a Closer Look at How Forex Ambush 2.0 Works


First let us take a look at the Forex Ambush 2.0 claims:

The owners of the technology claim the system is 100% accurate. My first reaction when I visited the Forex Ambush 2.0 website was to disregard such claim as an over-hyped sales pitch. However, after a closer look, I got to see the live trading statements they make available to the public as the trades take place.

Seeing the results displayed in those statements really started shifting my view of Forex Ambush 2.0, however, I kept scrolling down to read everything the site said about the the system, and I was impressed to see a huge number of unmoderated reviews right at the bottom of the home page. I knew they were unmoderated because I wrote a simple comment myself to see if it would appear instantly.

At this point I was not 100% convinced, but certainly these two factors were a compelling reason to give a shot to the system.

What comes in the box?

* You will gain permanent access to a daily trading signals service, which will provide you with specific instructions about the currency pairs you should trade, when should you do it and what parameters should you include as part of each trade order.

* You will receive an EA which is intended to work only as a means of enabling you to set the 5 pip trailing stop you will instructed for each trade (5 pips trailing stops are usually not allowed by most brokers, as most will require at least a 15 pips trailing stop). This EA must be installed in your Metatrader4 trading platform.

Forex Ambush 2.0 Support:

I really had to use Forex Ambush 2.0 support just once, and I received a reply within an hour of having submitted my inquiry. I would presume that they have a team of several people taking care of costumer inquiries, as they are highly responsive.

Forex Ambush 2.0 Guarantees:

The system is backed by a 60 days money back guarantee, which is really standard for most of the products processed through Clickbank, so in case the service does not meet your expectations you will not have a problem getting your money back.

Forex Ambush 2.0 dynamics:

The internal logic behind Forex Ambush 2.0 is obviously proprietary, and although I have dedicated a great deal of time researching how the software that generates the signals works, I have not been able to find technical insights regarding this issue.

However, let us have a look at I have been able to observe by using the system:

* Forex Ambush 2.0 trades all the major currency pairs, which is really a unique feature about this system.

* The signals are usually provided with a 5 pips trailing stop and 20 pips take profits parameters. It is important to have the EA installed in order to enable your trades to be opened with the recommended 5 pip trailing stop.

* Most of the time the trade signals will come by the end of the Asian session going into the London session, with many trades taking place within the US and London session overlap.

* All the trades have to be placed manually, and you must strictly follow the trading rules provided by Forex Ambush 2.0 (this is very important).

For example, if the suggested buy/sell price is below/above the recommended 5 pip trailing stop, and the 20 pip take profit hasn't been reached yet, you should go on with the trade, but if that is not the case you should hold back and wait for another signal. This and other rules are included as part of the service.

Forex Ambush 2.0 Performance

The Forex Ambush 2.0 creators claim their signals are 100% accurate, and believe it or not, after one month using this service I have yet to see my first losing trade. I presume that a bad trade will take place at some point, but until then I have to say their claims do coincide with reality, and all of the other users who have left their reviews at the Forex Ambush 2.0 website seem to be having the same experience.

Therefore, if you are looking for a safe and reliable forex trading system, and you do not mind -or even prefer- placing the trade orders manually, this seems to be the best alternative.

I recommend you to read more about the FOREX AMBUSH 2.0
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Alex_Cadens

No comments:

Post a Comment